The Uke Joint Jumpers got together in July 12. A group made up of parents, offspring, Aussies, Scots, New Zealanders, singers, potential singers, lovers but mostly friends that have an absolute hoot together. Many of the group have never played an instrument before this time.
We belt out the Blues with vigor and excitement and as a result we experience extreme fun.
If you are interested in being involved check out the http://bendigoukegroup.com/.
It has been an amazing journey including the following gigs.
- Newstead Live – January 2015
- Castlemaine State Festival – March 2015
- Bendigo Easter Festival – April 2015
- Bendigo Blues and Roots Fundraiser – January
- Puddle Jumpin’ CD launch – January
- Milestone Birthday Celebration – January
- Something About Lisa – Reviving the Tulips (Private Function) – March
- “Soil Matters” Capital Theatre Bendigo – March
- Bull St Live Rock and Blues Festival – April
- Bealiba Blues- April
- Blues & Roots Artist Show Case – May
- Festival of Frost, Kingower – June
- Shiraz Heaven The Heathcote Wine and Food Festival – October
- Maldon Folk Festival – October
- Bendigo Blues & Roots Festival – November
- Gigfest - January
- Bendigo Ukulele Festival - March
- Alawishus Jones CD Launch – April
- Bendigo Blues & Roots Fund Raisier Big Hill – April
- South Bendigo Bowls Club Annual Presentation Night – May
- Board Walk Cafe (Private Function) – June
- Sunday Sesh: The Cambodia Project @ Pugs – June
- Kingower (Private Function) – June
- Billyroy’s Blues Bar, Goldmines with Alawishus Jones – July
- Bay of Many Coves. NZ – July
- Johnny Cash Tribute – September
- Bendigo Blues & Roots Festival – November (12 months of performing)